Effective Date: 23rd March 2023
- COLLECTION OF DATA
Our website collects information that is necessary for the purpose of delivering our services. Personal information includes (but is not limited to) the name and e-mail address and it is only collected when the user wants to contact us. Some information on our website/platform will be gathered automatically through different tools and plugins.
2.1. Users’ Information Collection.
Although users do not need to create an account to avail of our services, still, there will be a collection of information when users of our website contact us and send us an e-mail through our website. The information that will be provided to us includes but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Any additional information relating to the users that they provide us directly through our website or indirectly through our platform or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
2.2. Automatic Information Collection
We also collect information that is collected by general websites for the purpose of rendering normal services. This type of information includes (but is not limited to) our services usage by users, referring nodes, device OS and its type, language and its preference, and date and time of users’ browsing history. We may release such information in aggregate form for the purpose of making our services better. Please note that in aggregate form none of the individual users can be identified. Our services may also collect information that is considered personal identifiable information such as IP addresses and other information collected through cookies.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION THROUGH ADVERTISING ID
Advertising ID is an alphanumeric identifier made available by a platform or operating system (such as Apple iOS or Google Android) that allows application developers and third parties to recognize a particular device in an application environment. It is associated with User Information and other information and, together with this associated information, is used in the performance of our Services, and in particular Interest-Based Advertising activities.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION THROUGH PIXEL
Pixel is a line of code that is used by a hosting website or third party to assign online activities to a device or browser, or more specifically to the applicable cookie or advertising ID. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a device or browser has visited a particular website or page for the purpose of advertising.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
We rely on third-party platforms to render our services. Please note that all of these services are changeable and we may use other alternatives in case we find new, better, and improved third-party platforms. There might also be a presence of third-party tracking and analytical services links on our website that may also include the services of Google Analytics which may help us track users’ session activity, bounce rate, time of stay, and general traffic analytics. Most of these links will only be there to help us provide our services.
Please note that we also have third-party links for social media platforms where we host our brand page. These include links to YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. Although we have pages on these platforms, the data collection is not done by us and is only done through such third-party platforms. We use the services of Amazon and affiliate platform(s) to generate income for our website. Please note that any tools, add-ons, or third-party affiliated links might not be associated with us. For instance, we use WordPress services for the purpose of hosting and making our services available to users. Any links that are on or through our website are there either for marketing purposes or for other services as a requirement for the working of our website. These links may or may not be associated or affiliated with us in any way.
- PROTECTION AND SHARING OF CONSUMERS AND USERS’ DATA
We are committed to protecting the personal data of consumers and users to the best of our ability. Data security is necessary and therefore in compliance with global data privacy laws, we have implemented measures to make sure that all data belonging to the consumers and users of our website is well protected.
We May Share Users’ Information In the Following Instances:
- When we are required by a court of law or legal authority to do so.
- When our business is transferred or sold to a new company or owner and in that transaction, the data stored by us will also be transferred to the new owner.
- We may store and transfer the personal data of the users out of their residential countries including out of the user’s residential jurisdiction in order to store and process our data. This step will be taken in order to make our services better. Users of our website hereby acknowledge that their data can be stored on hosting servers that are outside their residential jurisdiction.
- We will share the users’ data with our service providers (such as web-hosting providers, payment partners and agents, etc.), affiliates, marketing partners, business partners, and others who have legal rights to access users’ data.
- PRIVACY RIGHTS UNDER GDPR AND CCPA
All users of FastestWellness are granted privacy rights under global privacy laws including GDPR and CCPA.
8.1. GDPR Rights Statement
In compliance with the GDPR and CCPA other user privacy rights, this statement has been provided for all the users of our website who are purchasing any of our products or using any of our services. All the users have the right to access their personal information and they have the right to know how their data is being stored on our website. Users can also have their data removed or transferred from our website.
Under GDPR and you have the following rights as a consumer, user, and purchaser:
- Know what personal data is being collected.
- Know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- Access to your personal data.
- Request to delete any personal information about you.
- They have the right to know how our website (including tools and protocols) collects their personal data.
8.2. CCPA Compliance
Under CCPA users have the following rights.
- Users have the right to know what personal information our website collects.
- Users have the right to know who we share their data with.
- Users have the right to delete their data.
- Users have the right to receive Non-Discrimination services.
- PRIVACY OF CHILDREN AND PARENTS ACCOUNTS IN COMPLIANCE WITH COPPA
COPPA means The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. This act was enacted in 1998 and under this act, all the measures have been made to protect the information of children, specifically children under 13. The main focus of the COPPA act is to put parents in control of the information that their children may be having access to. Our website does not knowingly collect information from children who are under 13 years of age. And we do not knowingly collect, store, maintain, or use personally identifiable information from kids or children under age 13. If you are under 13, you should never provide us with any personal information, nor should you be using our website and our services.
- PURPOSE FOR USERS’ INFORMATION COLLECTION
Unless otherwise stated, information is collected for internal purposes only which include the following:
- Administering services provided by our website through the Amazon Associates Program, including informing users of any relevant information contained within our website.
- Compiling anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Delivering tailored advertising, news, or other promotional material from the website to the user.
- Enabling communication between the website and the user.
- Sharing user information with new partners in the process of selling, expanding, reducing, or acquiring new business and assets.
- Fulfilling and managing purchases, orders and payments, refunds, and other transactions relating to the website.
- Increasing the efficiency and operation of our website.
- Offering new services, and recommendations, and requesting customer feedback.
- Performing other necessary business activities.
- Resolving disputes, troubleshooting problems, and responding to product and customer service requests.
- OPT-OUT RIGHT FROM E-MAIL LIST
All users have the right to opt-out of our e-mail list by removing themselves from our contact or e-mail list. Users can either e-mail us at email@example.com if they wish to stop receiving our e-mails or they can also follow the “unsubscribe link” provided at the end of every email